The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello :)

Gregg Sugerman

affiliate
Hey Everyone,

My name is Gregg Sugerman. I live in NYC and have been studying PPC Affiliate marketing in PPC Classroom 2.0 (Amit Mehta and Anik Singal's site) for the past 5 or 6 weeks. I'm still very much in a learning mode- I guess we're all always in learning mode regardless of who we are or how much experience we have...I am happy to meet all of you. I know this forum has a great reputation and is extremely well respected.

I apologize in advance for the sheer amount of questions I'm sure I'll be asking! I know the object of a good forum is to give and take when it comes to knowledge/ideas, but I'm still at the point where I don't have much to offer back in terms of Internet Marketing experience. Stick with my and I promise as I learn more I will give back more!

I look forward to getting to know some of you!

Gregg

Hey Gregg,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Smart move joining PPC Classroom. Amit and Anik are good people and the course is great.

No worries about taking 1st and giving later. We've all been where you are at and know what it's like to just be learning. It's nice to know you plan to give back when you can. Ask away, we're happy to help! :)

banners
Back