The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

kenneth101

Hi! I am Kenneth from East Texas. I am retired and have just started looking at Affiliate Marketing using CPC. I have been reading this forum for two or three weeks and it has answered many questions. But, it seems every time I get one question answered there are two new ones. I am looking forward to reading this forum for more answers and perhaps asking a question or two along the way.

Hi Kenneth,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. You'll get much more out of the forum as an active participant so thanks for signing up. Ask questions whenever you have any. We're happy to help!

Hi Kenneth, glad to meet you. You'll definitely have more and more questions but the good news is you are in the right place. Welcome!

Hi! I am Kenneth from East Texas. I am retired and have just started looking at Affiliate Marketing using CPC. I have been reading this forum for two or three weeks and it has answered many questions. But, it seems every time I get one question answered there are two new ones. I am looking forward to reading this forum for more answers and perhaps asking a question or two along the way.

Hi Kenneth. welcome to the world of online business...:) The better you get the more questions you will have...but hat's a good thing. It's once the questions stop that worries me...:) Take care and all the best.

Lyle (Jazzguy)

Welcome

Nice to have some body else willing to help out other people. I was also born in Beaumont, Tx. I am sure you will gain some knowledge here in this forum.Mike.

MI
Back