The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello!

Greendream

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

Ive been reading this forum for some time now (mainly the hopeful parts..posts that make you think it is all possible) and must say that the world of affiliate marketing is looking like a bit of a mountain....so am a bit nervous...

Well something about me...I live int he UK, Ive always worked in the voluntary/charity sector but have had an interest in business and I love the idea of creating money out of nothing but hard work......I have started work on an idea and so here I am looking for advise and guidance....and to get to know the affiliate world better...... :)

I Greendream,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us.

It's normal to feel overwhelmed when you 1st start out. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started. We don't allow anyone to try to sell you anything and we don't try to sell you anything either so it's pure good intentioned advice.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

Hi Greendream. Welcome to the forum.

I was thinking the other day how the affiliate world even looks like a mountain to me some days. The longer I'm in this business the more it grows and expands. Yet, I still feel it is a marvelous way to earn money.

Don't let it overwhelm you. Just dive in and give it a try.

banners
Back