The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

meetingexpectations

affiliate
Hello to all. My name is William, or Bill, and I'm new to the affiliate arena. Hopefully, I can learn everything I need to know here in this forum to start making some good money. I'm willing to invest a lot of time into this venture, and likewise, will probably be on this forum a lot.

Welcome to 5 Star, Bill.

Since you are new to the affiliate arena, our Newbie Affiliate Forum is probably the best place for you to start. Try to read as much there as possible and pay special attention to the "Sticky" threads because they contain lots of ery helpful information http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

You can probably learn most of what you need to know by being a 5 Star member. We have lots of helpful information for you to read. We also have some friendly members who are knowledgeable and very helpful. Just ask questions in the appropriate forum whenever you have any.

You will probabaly gain a lot by participating in our discussions.

It is good to see you are willing to invest the needed time and also good to know that you plan to be around here a lot.

Thanks for joining.

hehe :D William, you sounded just like me only a few days ago. There is a lot you can, we, can learn here. I've found that this is a lot of work so roll up your sleeve's and don't get discouraged and maybe we can do some good things together.

Hi Bill,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you joined us. The guys already gave you some good tips and encouragement so I'll just say welcome aboard! Let us know how we can help.

Hello to all. My name is William, or Bill, and I'm new to the affiliate arena. Hopefully, I can learn everything I need to know here in this forum to start making some good money. I'm willing to invest a lot of time into this venture, and likewise, will probably be on this forum a lot.

I am telling you from experience, this is a great place to learn with some great people.

MI
Back