The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

EmailRevealer

My name is Ed Opperman and I'm the Pres of Opperman Investigations Inc.
I'm a private investigator and I earn most of my living from business that I get from my web site.
I specialize in Email Tracing and Online Infidelity Investigations but I also do all the usual locates and background reports.
I have a little affiliate program on my site and I think it's a great little niche. All my affiliates that actually make an attempt tp promote their link make money.
I'm just here to see how I can get more traffic and more quality afiliates.

Hi Ed,

Welcome to 5 Star. I think you're the 1st private investigator we've had join us.
Hadn't thought about it, but it makes sense their would be PI's that specialize in email and the web these days. Really interesting.

You may find some posts of interest in our merchant/affiliate manager section, if you are looking for ways to improve or grow your affiliate program or just want some tricks of the trade.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask and we'll help if we can.

Thanks Linda.
I'm already doing a little poking around on the site. So far I like what I see.

I'm a member at Warrior forum and DigitalPoint already. My site has been up for about 5 years but I only got serious about SEO and link building and my affiliate program in the last 9 months or so.

Welcome to the forum Ed!

I like the Warrior forum too, but it can be very busy, so it can be quite overwhelming. Here, I don't feel like I get as lost as I do over at the Warrior forum.

Still, there's a lot of great information here. It seems I learn something nearly every time I'm here.

Grady

banners
Back