The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

BHyde

affiliate
I'm BHyde, I've been working in IM for about 10 years and have done product affiliate marketing on and off throughout that time. I'm taking the Amazon/Ebay commission cuts as a good opportunity to break into lead gen/ppl. I'm hoping to connect, learn, and share with others involved with this forum. Thanks for approving my account!

I'm BHyde, I've been working in IM for about 10 years and have done product affiliate marketing on and off throughout that time. I'm taking the Amazon/Ebay commission cuts as a good opportunity to break into lead gen/ppl. I'm hoping to connect, learn, and share with others involved with this forum. Thanks for approving my account!
Hello, BHyde! Welcome to :affiliatefix:

You have lots of experience, it's really cool! Looking forward working with you one day :)

Good luck here!

Welcome to AffiliateFix! Just the same time I started with my journey. 10 years ago.:cool:

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I've been working in IM for about 10 years

You must have some great experience in the industry.

I'm taking the Amazon/Ebay commission cuts as a good opportunity to break into lead gen/ppl.

I've read that from a few other new members, as well. I haven't researched it but supposedly Amazon had an outstanding last quarter, due to people ordering online instead of going out during the pandemic, so not sure I understand the cut.

I'm hoping to connect, learn, and share with others involved with this forum.

Excellent, that's what we do here! :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums.

MI
Back