The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Robert Bertram

affiliate
Hello, my name's Robert, I'm CEO of Bertram Technologies Corporation, a company that I started to provide web development services to clients.
I plan on launching fully in late June and in the meantime I'm preparing a marketing plan for creating a client intake pipeline.
I'm here to learn about affiliate marketing, what affiliates look for in a strong campaign, and both how I can leverage affiliate marketing to meet my business goals, as well as make it worthwhile for affiliates to partner with me in order to meet their own goals.
I've developed my own affiliate tracking system in-house, and hope it gets some good use in the coming months when it's finally launched, along with my full site, on June 28th.
I like programming, and don't like marketing, and look forward to making a worthwhile campaign with equitable compensation.

Last edited:
I like programming, and don't like marketing, and look forward to making a worthwhile campaign

I don't want to discourage you by any means, but I also want you to realize the truth up front.

An affiliate program can help cut down on the amount of marketing you need to do, especially as you grow, but even with an affiliate program their are no shortcuts - especially if you are creating your own instead of using a network.

You still have to hustle and hustle and hustle until you get QUALITY affiliate marketers. There is no way around having to market your affiliate program.

Last edited:
I don't want to discourage you by any means, but I also want you to realize the truth up front.

An affiliate program can help cut down on the amount of marketing you need to do, especially as you grow, but even with an affiliate program their are no shortcuts - especially if you are creating your own instead of building a network.

You still have to hustle and hustle and hustle until you get QUALITY affiliate marketers. There is no way around having to market your affiliate program.

Indeed. There are no shortcuts.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Programmers think (0|1) or (true|false)
Marketing Pros think in nuances and deal with emotions
Very different mindsets here ...

banners
Back