The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

Tim Riggin

affiliate
I am glad to have found this site my name is Tim Riggin I just built a site. I currently advertise amazon products through amazon affiliate program I have yet to get a traffic flow I do have some social networks twitter, Instagram that I have a little over 800 followers on each I do have around 13k expressions on twitter over the last couple of months posting some here and there.

I have yet to figure out just what apps to use to link with amazon I mostly use my phone due to I don’t have internet service yet the only offer one carrier where I live and they suck.

Does anyone have any opinions on what to use for more trafffic and to figure out a good niche for free I don’t want to pay for anything every thing that’s good you have to pay for

I do have a blog that I wrote some scriptures on using Steller they got a lot of expressions but I can’t figure out how to put an amazon ad on or if I’m supposed to and help would be appreciated thank you in advance. My website it still needs work.

I am glad to have found this site my name is Tim Riggin I just built a site. I currently advertise amazon products through amazon affiliate program I have yet to get a traffic flow I do have some social networks twitter, Instagram that I have a little over 800 followers on each I do have around 13k expressions on twitter over the last couple of months posting some here and there.

I have yet to figure out just what apps to use to link with amazon I mostly use my phone due to I don’t have internet service yet the only offer one carrier where I live and they suck.

Does anyone have any opinions on what to use for more trafffic and to figure out a good niche for free I don’t want to pay for anything every thing that’s good you have to pay for

I do have a blog that I wrote some scriptures on using Steller they got a lot of expressions but I can’t figure out how to put an amazon ad on or if I’m supposed to and help would be appreciated thank you in advance. My website it still needs work.
Hi @Tim Riggin,
Glad to welcome this forum and sounds good about your blog and you can add more products with amazon to promote with your blog. According to your website visitors you can select campaigns niche.

you are welcome on the forum dude, i could suggest you to run some mobile offers, cause as i can see, you seem to use mostly mobile traffic. Something that i can't ensure you is to get something totally free of charges that will also be good, and that you can promote. What i can tell suggest you is to gather a little money to get a real start with, you will have really several good options.

banners
Back