The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

awesley

affiliate
I am based in Canada and I am just learning about internet marketing. I am currently trying PPC methods and Bing ads. I look forward to learning from the experienced affiliate marketers from this group.

I am based in Canada and I am just learning about internet marketing.

Hi @awesley ! Great to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

You're in the right place, loads to learn from our members. Post often, ask lots of questions, and contribute where you can.

I am currently trying PPC methods and Bing ads. I look forward to learning from the experienced affiliate marketers from this group.

Sounds as though you have jumped in and taking action. Keep it up!

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

I am based in Canada and I am just learning about internet marketing. I am currently trying PPC methods and Bing ads. I look forward to learning from the experienced affiliate marketers from this group.

You're in the right place, loads to learn from our members. Post often, ask lots of questions, and contribute where you can.

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

T J

Thank you for the warm welcome. Regards.

MI
Back