propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello World

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pawelcpa, Mar 31, 2014.

1. pawelcpa

pawelcpa Affiliate affiliate

I am saying hello to everyone!

My name is Pawel and I am starting out with an affiliate business, particulary CPA for the moment being. Signin up for this forum is a next step in my career LOL.:) It doesn't go as fast as I expect since I am a FT employee and a father of two but I believe in consistency, so everyday i am trying to find some time to set up a new tool or a campaign.

So, far I tried 7Searches and stupid simple direct linking to a variety of offers. Nothing worked so far;) i spent something like $75 to earn ca. $10 in commisions. I tried a couple of techniques inspired by lukepeerfly.com and others found on youtube or somewhere else but it didn't work.

So, what I did is invested in a domain and a VPS, that is serverpronto.com as they offer quite reasonable prices for VPS, along with a cPanel it's $20 per month. And I am telling you configuring this stuff to work , was the most challenging task for me so far. I spent long hours googling for tutorials and videos to get this s**t configured (serverpronto has a sort of tutorials but they were useless for me). BTW they have a really good support working 24/7 and despite I am in a CET zone, I got replies to my tasks like in 15 minutes or so.

Finally I did set up VPS and even p202 on it.

Now I am at the moment, where I want to learn and make use of this p202 and make my first profitable campaign. I don't care about profits now (in terms of figures), I just want to make it profitable. This is why I will stick with 7searches for some time (is it possible to run profitable campaigns on 7Searches? LOL:))

So, if there's anyone curious, my plan is

1. I want to set up a campaign on 7searches focused on a certain KW that will be direct linked to different offer pages rotated with p202. Now I am able to test many offers with one campaign

2. Try this: affiliatefix.com/blogs/blog20-cpa-money-making-method-free-cpa-landing-page-cpa-techniques.html (can't post links yet)

and in fact this is how I signed up here. Came across this post in google first;)

So far, I am in PeerFly and Maxbounty networks. Maybe, I should consider applying to more networks? I guess I will in the near future.

I think my plan for the business is go with adult niches, mobile and other than US markets but for the time being I want to concentrate on learning the ropes and as I said I am starting with 7searches.

Thank you!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed