monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello, World

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Yoshi, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Yoshi

Yoshi Affiliate affiliate

Hello,

I'll go by Yoshi here. I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't know how I feel about this place yet. A little about myself:

I live in the United States. I am 20 years old. I am a husband and soon-to-be father. I am going to college majoring in computer engineering. I also intensely, vehemently, and passionately hate my job as a certified nurse aide.

I have looked at times at various sites that say they can help you make money online , but they all felt so damn illegitimate. And so slow in the process.

This site looks promising, though. I feel that if I work hard I can actually make some progress here and not be scammed. I don't know yet, though.

I am going to quit my job eventually anyway as I enter school and start living through the school year on financial aid, but I still need to find a more pleasing and accomplishing way to make an income, even if a little.

And that is why I'm here. So hello.

2. monetizer
  3. RezwanKabir

RezwanKabir Affiliate affiliate

Welcome Yoshi to CPA fix forum.

Hope you will learn better in this forum about CPA.

4. smilodon

smilodon Affiliate affiliate

Hello Yoshi, welcome ;)

Don't worry about being scammed though. If it ever comes to taking out your credit card, think long and hard 3 times before you use it ...

If you think the networks you work with won't pay you, I suggest starting out with ones with the best reputation then ;)

5. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

Hey Yoshi. Welcome to the forum :)

Yeah it can be pretty tough to separate the crap from the gold... there's definitely a lot of bullshit around the web about making money online.

That being said though there is a lot of good, legit information here and a lot of people who are more than happy to answer any questions you have. It definitely takes time, effort and perseverance but you can legitimately make money online - you've just got to find something that works and stick to it.

Anyway we're all rooting for your success - let us know if you need anything!

6. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome mate, I'm not promising this site will make you money - i am promising we will do everything we can to help!

7. lokiys

lokiys Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

8. Randize

Randize Affiliate affiliate

Welcome man, I wish I started sooner. Remember to take action and do something about what you learned.

9. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Welcome Yoshi. Good to have you :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI