The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Webmaster World

Humous

affiliate
Hi, I am Humous.

I've been working on websites on and off for the last 6 years but I have come from an IT support background. I started learning web design with asp for a telco, then started working for a local reatail company designing their new site which never got launched (unrelated problems) which at the time was just plain HTML. I am now working for an electronics company in Clacton and am maintaining a site which is generated using a Perl/MySQL backend which I have enjoyed thorougly, I am trying to learn PHP which I hope to use to replace the perl generated site.

I'm now starting to design sites for friends (and friends of friends) in the evenings/weekends.

I look forward to talking to you all.
Humous

Welcome to the forum Humous you are very similar to my self with the IT background, im now working on all aspects on webdesign but it's SEO that really interests me.

Umungst a whole host of projects I have on the go (I find it hard to concentrate on any one) I'm looking into SEO for the site I maintain, I think it was a lot easier in the old days when all you had to worry about was keywords/meta tags, I think there's a lot more going on now, that's actually what brought me to Webmaster World in the first instance.

I've already found a few usefull (free) tools, I've adjusted our tags and some of the links/main areas to make them more search engine friendly, just waiting to see if they make any difference.

What is it that interests you about SEO as a living? (other than the money)

Hi Humous , welcome to UKWW. It`s nice to see a person that introduces himself so well. I feel that you will become an active member ( just give it a while to get caught in the spell of the forum), since you are willing to learn so many.

Hi Humous
Nice introduction of yourself. Feel i know you already ;)
I'm sure you will love it here!

Most welcome to the board. The UKWW have some excellent members with profound knowledge here , if you need any help on PHP , you can get their help , dont hesitate to ask them on programming section of this forum.

Enjoy your stay

banners
Back