The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello To Everyone!

Maryam Sicard

affiliate
Hi!

I am Maryam and I am from Mexico. I´ve been doing online businesses for a while. I do SEO for my own sites, I have an online store for one of my niches, I run Facebook Ads and recently I´ve been very into social media having success in growing very active and engaging Social Media accounts like Instagram and Twitter.

I´m here to learn from this talented community.

Thanks in advance for sharing all this valuable knowledge!

Hello Maryam, nice to see you around.

You're already experienced (online store, wow!). Please share some knowledge with us.

Hi @Maryam Sicard welcome to the fi and well done! These forums should also be on your everyday social media schedule xD ... Like your profile pic as well... "butterflies are free".

You mention "one of my niches", which niche is this and what other niches are you working on or would like to work on?... Lets see if we can give you good advice.

One of the forums moderators will soon send you top details on how to best use Affiliatefix and advice on the next steps ;) Keep an eye out for this, is valuable info!

Hey @Maryam Sicard , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

I am Maryam and I am from Mexico. I´ve been doing online businesses for a while. I do SEO for my own sites, I have an online store for one of my niches, I run Facebook Ads and recently I´ve been very into social media having success in growing very active and engaging Social Media accounts like Instagram and Twitter.

Loads of goodness there. Sounds as though you have plenty to share.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi!

You have a very beautiful name & I can see you already have a good experience in SEO & social media.

Don't hesitate to start a thread if you have any questions.

Good luck and welcome to Affiliatefix.

Regards
IndeXer

First of all, thanks to everyone here! Nice to meet all of you!

I´ve been diving here finding very interesting threads since I joined, now I´m inspired to try new things!. I´ll share some knowledge soon!

Hi @Maryam Sicard welcome to the fi and well done! These forums should also be on your everyday social media schedule xD ... Like your profile pic as well... "butterflies are free".

You mention "one of my niches", which niche is this and what other niches are you working on or would like to work on?... Lets see if we can give you good advice.

One of the forums moderators will soon send you top details on how to best use Affiliatefix and advice on the next steps ;) Keep an eye out for this, is valuable info!

I am working on beauty and home-decoration niche right now.

First of all, thanks to everyone here! Nice to meet all of you!

I´ve been diving here finding very interesting threads since I joined, now I´m inspired to try new things!. I´ll share some knowledge soon!

I am working on beauty and home-decoration niche right now.

Its so good to here your inspired!, that will give you more energy to keep at it and work harder whatever the initial results are.

Im afraid we dont work with these verticals you mention, so I don´t have any useful advice/tips to give you on them, specifically, however if I do see strategies etc that I can intervene and advice you on, I will definitly support you when I can :)

Its so good to here your inspired!, that will give you more energy to keep at it and work harder whatever the initial results are.

Im afraid we dont work with these verticals you mention, so I don´t have any useful advice/tips to give you on them, specifically, however if I do see strategies etc that I can intervene and advice you on, I will definitly support you when I can :)

Thank you very much!

banners
Back