The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello to everyone!

Angel lady

affiliate
My husband and I are fairly new to working with CPA offers and thought this forum appears to have great information. I'm looking forward to reading, learning and perhaps helping some too.

Success to all!
Angel lady

My husband and I are fairly new to working with CPA offers and thought this forum appears to have great information. I'm looking forward to reading, learning and perhaps helping some too.

Hello @Angel lady and welcome to the AffiliateFix Forums! We're happy to have with us and look forward seeing you around our community.

Are you new to affiliate marketing in general, or just new to CPA?

BTW, how did you find us?

T J

Hello TJ and thank you for the greeting! We are not new to affiliate marketing, just "newer" to CPA and have been learning all we can to get good campaigns, etc. I found you when I did a search for affiliate forums since I have a great concern for one of the networks we've been working with. Are you familiar with the network Affiliate Bot? I have been approved with several offers that we'd like to promote but have not been able to access their network since trying early Monday. Are they down and out?

Thanks for you assistance and hope you have a prosperous day! This forum is amazing and has tons of help!

Angel Lady

We are not new to affiliate marketing, just "newer" to CPA and have been learning all we can to get good campaigns, etc.

We have, top of their game, members from networks, traffic sources, and of course the affiliates themselves! We also have a couple of script writers here that are amazing coders.

I found you when I did a search for affiliate forums

Great, thanks! We are always tracking everything in this business! Good to know the SERPS are giving us some sugar.

Are you familiar with the network Affiliate Bot? I have been approved with several offers that we'd like to promote but have not been able to access their network since trying early Monday. Are they down and out?

Haven't heard of that resource before.

This forum is amazing and has tons of help!

The most important measure I can offer is to be as active as possible. Also, join the Dojo (link in my sig). You will get instant access to the AffKit Tools and loads of additional marketing info.

When ever possible, since you have some affiliate experience, sharing your errors, corrections, and your successes around in the various sub-forums will be great appreciated.

T J

MI
Back