The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello to all the friendly people.

JulieO

Hi everyone! I'm new of course. I am in search of a community for affiliate marketers. I am bursting with ideas and questions and have no one to talk to. I try to talk to my friends and though they are curious it is difficult to make them understand. I'm sure you all know what I mean. =)

There is an overwhelming amount of information out there and I am trying to keep from feeling over whelmed. I think so far the hardest thing for me is staying focused.

Anyway...I'm off to read read read all the wonderful posts that you guys have here.

Julie O.

Welcome to 5 Star, JulieO.

You will have many people to talk with here and we do understand.

Ask questions whenever you have any. Our friendly members are very helpful.

Join in our conversations whenever you feel like it.

Hi Julie,

Welcome to 5 Star. I hope we can be your favorite affiliate community. Since I'm a woman, live in the SD area and am heavily involved in affiliate marketing, we already have a few things in common. :p

Pull up a chair and stay awhile. We have tons of good info, especially in the stickies in the newbie and niche forums.

Unfriendly people in Sydney? Noway!

Thanks everyone. I spent hours reading yesterday and walked away with lots of good information. I even had a light bulb go off yesterday which should take me to the next step with my website.

But for now, /sigh Off to my real job I go.

hi JulieO

Hello JulieO,

You'll find tons of great stuff and information in this forum. Every time I visit it seems I find something else that is helpful... love your website. :)

Everyone (from overseas) always seems to think people in Sydney are friendly.

If you like Sydney people, you're gonna love people from anywhere else in Australia, cos I'd say Sydney is the least friendly place in the country. :)

hi

welcome to 5Star. you will find better here. you just keep in touch with community and you will find answers of you questions.

love can change you.

thanks

banners
Back