The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello New To Forum

wealthpath

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Janice and I am new to the forum. I haven't had a chance to check much of the forum out, but I'm looking forward to discovering what is here and picking up some tips. I am really looking forward to learning more about affiliate marketing. I didn't know this forum existed. I just ran across it by accident and thought what a find! I couldn't wait to sign up and become involved.

I have been involved in affiliate marketing for about a year and have made about $25. I've purchased more in the form of coaching, software, info products, PLR and resale stuff and just basic info on how to make this happen. So, I'm hoping for a prosperous 2007 armed with all this knowledge and the support of the forum members.

Welcome to 5 Star, Janice.

We are glad you found us, even if it was by accident. Hope it turns out to be lucky for you.

There is a ton of information here for you to read, and our helpful members can answer questions for you.

We want to help you get that income up.

Hi Janice,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you happened to find us by accident.
I think you are in the right place. We have a TON of info.

It's all unbiased & honest as we arent trying to sell you any ebooks or courses.
If you dig deep you can probably learn more here for free anyway.

Hope to see you jump into some discussions and ask questions.
Like Larwee said, we are here to help you succeed.

Helly Janice ,

Welcome to the forum. I just recently joined the forum last week myself. There are a lot of members here with a lot of knowledge when it comes to affiliate marketing. Try and read over the forums ,and get tips from the more experienced members.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I was able to read some of the posts and subject areas. I will have to stop by later. I read quite a few of your posts. I especially like the one about the e-books. My middle name should be e-book. I have so many, I hate even going through them. I have to figure out what to do with all those things! Thanks for the email, look forward to talking to you soon.

Janice

MI
Back