The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello! New kid on the block.

znudee

Hello!

I am pretty new to cpa and everything that goes along with it. I'm a member at EWA, AdWorkMedia and BlamAds.
The only thing that is stopping me from starting is myself, I just continue to read and read and I'm not able to take action.

I've read the Newbie411 about 3 times now, and I'm normally reading alot on forums, like here and on MMD.

I work about 60h a week in my current job and right now I just want some extra on the side to make life a litte easier/better for me and my girl.
And if I may dream I may be working from home.. in say a year? Haha :)

So with that said.. My goal is to get started! Use the methods I've read about and utilize them, not only in theory.
Looking forward to see the Dojo getting started, and try out some more methods then.

For now I need to get my act together and start with a method in the Newbie411 and see if I got a knack for it or if I'm better at reading.

Thanks for an amazing site and an amazing guide.

(sorry for this long introduction :p)

Dreams are made to come true! Go get it man don't let anything get in your way!

Hello and welcome! I'm new to cpa as well and like you, was hesitant to take action despite reading many ebooks and courses. Hopefully that will change soon :)

Welcome ! Congrats on taking the first step and getting signed up with CPA networks !
If you have any questions hit me up ! I would be glad to help......

MI
Back