The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, my name is

andreyhtone

affiliate
I was looking into affiliate marketing for a while and I think it's time to really dig into it and make it bring me moooney

I know something about affiliate marketing in theory, but not on practice.

I don't want to be the person who reads for months before taking any action

Still have a lot to learn (don't even know how to setup postback with my landings), i think that analizing traffic/landings are 90% of success i this field, so that's what i am going to focus on

I am SUPER happy to find this forum!

Last edited:
Hello andreyhtone. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Like tyossuf said you should stat your journal and you can receive all the help you need over there.

Go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions regarding tracking systems, let me know (I speak Russian!). I live in Cheboksary and Rostov-on-Don as an exchange student (I know.. crazy...)
Nicew to have you! :)
-Zach

Andrey. I am from Russia

I just turned 25 and thought that's it a great point to start doing something new

I was looking into affiliate marketing for a while and I think it's time to really dig into it and make it bring me moooney

I've been trying earn money online since I was 14 I supposed, I started with BUX sites (where you click on links for pennies), tried copyrighting, I played poker for a while, created websites (still have one of them which brings like 10$ a month :))

I know something about affiliate marketing in theory, but not on practice.

I don't want to be the person who reads for months before taking any action, so today I setup my tracker (cpatracker ru), bought domain for landing pages, registered in popup networks, and in some cpa networks, also i bought adplexity to get an idea of what offers/landings/traffic sources people use.

Deposited first 10$ on popcash, chose offer and landing and just setup first popcash compaign which is waiting approval.

Still have a lot to learn (don't even know how to setup postback with my landings), i think that analizing traffic/landings are 90% of success i this field, so that's what i am going to focus on

I am SUPER happy to find this forum, i tried to google for such forums but the first results were forums like blackhatworld where 95% of posts are people discussing spam and free traffic and methods to earn 2.5$ a day which they would happy about, my first impression is that people are a bit more serious on this forum and this is very good.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @andreyhtone !

Never give up reading and researching, it is an integral part of this business on a daily basis. The thing to do is find a balance between the research and the taking action!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back