The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, I'm Tom and I'm bringing the good stuff with me

TomYork

affiliate
Hey everyone,

My name is Tom, I've been in the IM industry for a few years now and for all that time I've always stuck to one or two forums ( WF mostly ) as I was convinced the other IM forums were usually not active.

I was glad to find out today about AffiliateFix, so here I am joining you.

I was originally a developer until I co-founded AppyGEN.neta few years ago, a native app builder specifically designed to make you money.
If you'd like to try it out, we have a free plan.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Regards,
Tom.

Hey everyone,

Hello @TomYork , how's it going? Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

My name is Tom, I've been in the IM industry for a few years now and for all that time I've always stuck to one or two forums ( WF mostly ) as I was convinced the other IM forums were usually not active.

I was glad to find out today about AffiliateFix, so here I am joining you.

I was originally a developer until I co-founded AppyGEN.neta few years ago, a native app builder specifically designed to make you money.
If you'd like to try it out, we have a free plan.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Regards,
Tom.

Are you here primarily to recruit for your products and services or primarily for the marketing knowledge to further your marketing? I ask because we have policies with regards to pitching products and services in our community.

If you want to offer your product as a company, you will need to apply to become an approved resource here in the community before you can start pitching you product to our members. How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions. There is more, so let us know if you apply and I will get you some more details about how to maximize your efforts here.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

@TomYork - hello and welcome!

Sounds like an awesome product you have there, can't wait to read more about it in the Resources section. By the way, it's free, too. :D

If you need any help, just let us know!

@T J Tutor I've read the rules and I know how to behave in a community such as affiliatefix, thanks for the links!
I'm definitely not just here to "recruit" for my products, the only reason I mentionned it is because I do believe they will bring tremendous value to the community. But I'm also here to learn & help out whenever I can.

Regards

@T J Tutor I've read the rules and I know how to behave in a community such as affiliatefix, thanks for the links!
I'm definitely not just here to "recruit" for my products, the only reason I mentionned it is because I do believe they will bring tremendous value to the community. But I'm also here to learn & help out whenever I can.

Regards

Great, looking forward to seeing you around!

MI
Back