• Contextual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Native Display

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lynn411

affiliate
Hey Affiliate Fix Community! :affiliatefix:

I'm Lynn, an account manager from 411 Affiliate Network located in the heart of Las Vegas. So yes, we're the funnest network there is! :p A little bit about me.... I love sushi, having fun, stashing cheese whiz in my desk, and I love love love making money. I joined 411 Affiliate Network a little over a month ago and have already helped affiliates make tons of money while having a blast doing so.

At other Affiliate Networks, they didn't have the same team atmosphere that they do here, at 411. Heck, this weekend we're spoiling our affiliates at the Ceaser palace and a club crawl up until Monday! In the meantime of But we wouldn't have such a great team without offering such a great product, we have top offers in the nation as well as our own exclusive offers. Not only do we have quality, but we have variety too! With over 435 offers specializing in all different types of traffic and verticals, geo's of over 33+ countries, and the highest payouts with best EPC's.

If you have any questions or would like to jump on board, feel free to ask me or private message me and I'd absolutely love to help you hop on board and find the perfect offer for you.

Thanks guys! :rolleyes:
Have a great rest of the week!
My contact info:
Lynn Espinoza

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Nice to have you join us.

Follow the instructions below.

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

Hey Affiliate Fix Community! :affiliatefix:

I'm Lynn, an account manager from 411 Affiliate Network located in the heart of Las Vegas. So yes, we're the funnest network there is! :p A little bit about me.... I love sushi, having fun, stashing cheese whiz in my desk, and I love love love making money. I joined 411 Affiliate Network a little over a month ago and have already helped affiliates make tons of money while having a blast doing so.

At other Affiliate Networks, they didn't have the same team atmosphere that they do here, at 411. Heck, this weekend we're spoiling our affiliates at the Ceaser palace and a club crawl up until Monday! In the meantime of But we wouldn't have such a great team without offering such a great product, we have top offers in the nation as well as our own exclusive offers. Not only do we have quality, but we have variety too! With over 435 offers specializing in all different types of traffic and verticals, geo's of over 33+ countries, and the highest payouts with best EPC's.

If you have any questions or would like to jump on board, feel free to ask me or private message me and I'd absolutely love to help you hop on board and find the perfect offer for you.

Thanks guys! :rolleyes:
Have a great rest of the week!
My contact info:
Lynn Espinoza
Hey lynn411 , you are welcome around, this is really a presentation, wish you good luck around!

banners
Back