The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, I Just Discovered This Board

Beakerwriter

affiliate
I had no idea this board existed until it came up today in one of my Google alerts. This is a great idea for a forum- no searching through other forums for the exact information you want!

I am a Web content writer and I have a PLR site, so I'm always trying to stay on top of what the best affiliate programs are in order to write content that's appropriate for them. This forum looks like it will probably be better than a lot of other sources of information that I read.

Welcome to 5 Star, Beakerwriter.

We have been around for a good while. I wish you had found us sooner.

It sounds as if we made a very good impression on you. It is always good to see that.

Look around and see how much information we have available. We keep things up-to-date around here.

I hope you will be joining in some of our discussions whenever you can.

Thanks for joining.

Hi Beakerwriter,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you like what you see so far. We have lots of resources, tips and tools
but sometimes you have to dig a little to find them. So if you are looking for something in particular,
don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks! I'm having fun looking around so far.

Hi Bw...glad to read you are enjoying yourself looking around the forum...there's a wealth of information at your fingertips so try and get some sleep...:) Take care and all the best.

banners
Back