propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello From Syracuse NY

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by T J Tutor, Dec 22, 2012.

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hi Everyone,

T J Tutor here, from Syracuse New York. I am up in the northwest part of the state in the "snow belt". It's snowing here now, of course, and it looks like I'll be stuck inside for a few days until the storms pass.

I am new to CPA, but not new to online marketing. I have had a successful past few years in offline marketing, but I need a change. I have sold off my offline marketing business because of tax problems and now I am starting over. Offline can be a bit limiting financially, there is a financial earnings ceiling with the offline stuff. I don't think that's the case with CPA. The way I see it, CPA has no ceiling.

I am completely sold on CPA and the other closely related marketing models, but I haven't started yet. I am hoping to get my new business going over the next few weeks and I am looking forward to all the help I can get from the members here.

I promise to contribute what I do know to everyone. I do have extensive business experience with restaurants, computer supply manufacturing, business modeling, and some software development. As well, I have spent the last 10 years in the real estate business.

I am a man on a mission. I lost most everything a couple years ago in the real estate and financial market crashes. I am starting over with little. I am going to change this, and next year at this time I will be on top of a great CPA business, with the help of all of you of course.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

T J

2. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Hey TJ, welcome aboard :)

3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome to the site man - good to have you.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed