The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Florida

powerbiz13

affiliate
From Londoner to Southerner (many years now). I'm a Realtor (estate agent) and enjoy my career, but looking to grow an online business which will take me into retirement years. My biggest hurdle seems to be a slower learning curve on the technical side of things which is quite frustrating, but must be accepted knowing I did not grow up with a computer by my side.
Thanks to Oliver for providing this forum and I have just received the "Newbie 411" guide.

good to hear. There are a lot of good start up guides and this is where to start. CPA Fix is great along with other forums. I would spend most of your time scrolling the forums looking for good ideas.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm starting out with 7Search and a couple of email/zip submits from Peerfly. Of course it's taken me about a week to get organized and now I'm trying to absorb the ###keyword### etc stuff to put in my destination URL. Is it really necessary just starting out or will my affiliate link only work? Is it for tracking purposes if I am testing several ads?
Lesley

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm starting out with 7Search and a couple of email/zip submits from Peerfly. Of course it's taken me about a week to get organized and now I'm trying to absorb the ###keyword### etc stuff to put in my destination URL. Is it really necessary just starting out or will my affiliate link only work? Is it for tracking purposes if I am testing several ads?
Lesley

I highly recommend including the tracking variables from the beginning so you get some data from every click.

BTW, welcome to CPAFix fellow Floridian :D

Thanks Luke. I have been reading your blog and really appreciate all the information. I'm over by the beach and your offices are about 125 miles from me.
I may show up one day for some "one on one".

The Newbie 411 guide is packed with info ! Read it twice!!!!!

Welcome to CPAFix!

MI
Back