monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by powerbiz13, Jul 7, 2013.

1. powerbiz13

powerbiz13 Affiliate affiliate

From Londoner to Southerner (many years now). I'm a Realtor (estate agent) and enjoy my career, but looking to grow an online business which will take me into retirement years. My biggest hurdle seems to be a slower learning curve on the technical side of things which is quite frustrating, but must be accepted knowing I did not grow up with a computer by my side.
    Thanks to Oliver for providing this forum and I have just received the "Newbie 411" guide.

2. monetizer
  3. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

good to hear. There are a lot of good start up guides and this is where to start. CPA Fix is great along with other forums. I would spend most of your time scrolling the forums looking for good ideas.

4. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Heya, welcome to CPAFix,

& go on with the N 411 !

5. spook2992

spook2992 Affiliate affiliate

welcome mate i joined yesterday and feel welcome already :)

6. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

7. powerbiz13

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm starting out with 7Search and a couple of email/zip submits from Peerfly. Of course it's taken me about a week to get organized and now I'm trying to absorb the ###keyword### etc stuff to put in my destination URL. Is it really necessary just starting out or will my affiliate link only work? Is it for tracking purposes if I am testing several ads?
    Lesley

8. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I highly recommend including the tracking variables from the beginning so you get some data from every click.

BTW, welcome to CPAFix fellow Floridian :D

9. powerbiz13

Thanks Luke. I have been reading your blog and really appreciate all the information. I'm over by the beach and your offices are about 125 miles from me.
    I may show up one day for some "one on one".

10. hiimjeremy

hiimjeremy Senior Demon Slayer affiliate

The Newbie 411 guide is packed with info ! Read it twice!!!!!

Welcome to CPAFix!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI