The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Forum....quick question....

Chillywilly1993

affiliate
Hi guy
I'm a long time lurker on this forum and I have finally decided to join.
I'm pretty new to the affiliate marketing game, but I'm enjoying myself and have made about $20 so far (in a month)
I think I'm gonna start a follow thread at some point to get some ideas and help.
But FIRST a quick question...

I have over 1000 clicks on my Amazon affiliate links (all from Reddit and Facebook) and 7 items shipped. How can I improve my conversion rate? I could be rolling in it if they had all bought something!

Thanks
Chilly

It really depends, I wanted to work for writing reviews for Amazon that been introduced by @azgold but, I found that hey, that's too much work, am thinking of how to make that work.

For your information, I have some review site in past, where the clicks from the product reviews converts over 8%.
And untargeted clicks converts little over 0.008%

Hello @Chillywilly1993 and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

Lurking seldom gets any accomplishments, taking action is where it's at. Always!

I'm pretty new to the affiliate marketing game, but I'm enjoying myself and have made about $20 so far (in a month)
I think I'm gonna start a follow thread at some point to get some ideas and help.

It's a start.

I have over 1000 clicks on my Amazon affiliate links (all from Reddit and Facebook) and 7 items shipped. How can I improve my conversion rate? I could be rolling in it if they had all bought something!

How are you tracking? Your tracker should provide plenty of data about your conversions.

I highly recommend checking out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Hi guy
But FIRST a quick question...

Thanks
Chilly

The more items you sell, the higher a percentage Amazon pays you for your sales.

Are you checking to see if the items you're offering are on Amazon's best sellers list for your niche? That can be helpful for conversions.

banners
Back