The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone

Hello,

I only came across this forum today (I don't know how this is my first time) and it seems very interesting.

Anyway a bit of background on me is that I am 22 years old and have been working online since I was about 15. I main income for most of that time was CPA content lockers and selling social media pages which I made quite a nice amount on.

I have not been able to make that much of an income from these anymore as a lot of the methods I had been using became saturated.

Recently I have got into facebook ads + shopify but so far have a €700 loss. Along my journey of looking for new ways to make money I came across affiliate marketing and then this forum.

Hopefully I can learn a lot from this forum and hopefully earn some money!

Hello,

I only came across this forum today (I don't know how this is my first time) and it seems very interesting.

Anyway a bit of background on me is that I am 22 years old and have been working online since I was about 15. I main income for most of that time was CPA content lockers and selling social media pages which I made quite a nice amount on.

I have not been able to make that much of an income from these anymore as a lot of the methods I had been using became saturated.

Recently I have got into facebook ads + shopify but so far have a €700 loss. Along my journey of looking for new ways to make money I came across affiliate marketing and then this forum.

Hopefully I can learn a lot from this forum and hopefully earn some money!

What up @TheNotoriousBIG :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix. :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

You have found the Right Place.
You will learn tons here, on how to make $$$
Online. Baby Baby...!!! ( in Biggie's voice ) :cool:
Love me some Biggie... :cool:

Welcome, you have the tools to find your next success... You have a good experience and the fix is a great platform to keep growing in! Lots of luck!

This forum is definitely a great place to find help.
Your expereince will surely help you!
Welcome!
-Zach

MI
Back