The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone.

katiemullen741

affiliate
Hi all. I have been sporadic over the years, starting blogs then abandoning them. Signing up with Adsense and affiliate networks but not really doing anything with the affiliate networks (surprised they never kicked me out).

Well I went one day to an old blog I have and the traffic is still going there. So I went to adsense and I had money there. $60 bucks but still pretty good for an abandoned blog.

So it jump started me again. I started a website about a year ago which is selling a digital product and then just let it be. It earns money but not too much. So I went back and incorporated affiliate links. It is doing way better now.

So then I started researching and created two new sites. So now this is what I do when I am not working my 9 to 5.

Every day I see something new and there is just so much to learn. I am a member of an affiliate marketing community (not saying the name, cause of rules). You all know it though.

Which brought me here. I read on there about the different forums and decided to check it out.

Reading is one thing but learning from others is the way to go I feel. So here I am.

My plan is to build what I have and just grow them to be something useful. I get a lot of views per month already but still have a lot of learning.

Mainly how to convert. Oh and email marketing.

HY @katiemullen741 and welcome to AffiliateFix.
We Are Glad That you Heard Good News Some where else about us.
any ways Your Plan Seems Good , Focus on what You do Have and Take it to the next level.
any Question Feel Free to ask.
See you around.

Hello katiemullen741. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

There is no end in learning. Always keep your cup empty so that you can absorb more knowledge. Good luck with your ventures, hope you do well in 2017.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi all. I have been sporadic over the years, starting blogs then abandoning them. Signing up with Adsense and affiliate networks but not really doing anything with the affiliate networks (surprised they never kicked me out).

Well I went one day to an old blog I have and the traffic is still going there. So I went to adsense and I had money there. $60 bucks but still pretty good for an abandoned blog.

So it jump started me again. I started a website about a year ago which is selling a digital product and then just let it be. It earns money but not too much. So I went back and incorporated affiliate links. It is doing way better now.

So then I started researching and created two new sites. So now this is what I do when I am not working my 9 to 5.

Every day I see something new and there is just so much to learn. I am a member of an affiliate marketing community (not saying the name, cause of rules). You all know it though.

Which brought me here. I read on there about the different forums and decided to check it out.

Reading is one thing but learning from others is the way to go I feel. So here I am.

My plan is to build what I have and just grow them to be something useful. I get a lot of views per month already but still have a lot of learning.

Mainly how to convert. Oh and email marketing.

This is admirable story and not unlike what many of us have been through. Welcome to AffiliateFix @katiemullen741 !

It's great to have you with us and I am certain that you will find many like minded members. You have your toes in the pond, now we hope to see exponential growth for you.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back