The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone =)

MzTraffic

affiliate
Hello =) i thought that would be a good idea to introduce myself to the community my name is George i am 30 years of age and i currently live in the UK. I am a marketer and my marketing platform is mostly facebook due to my experience with it so it makes it easier to work with facebook. I am an open person when it comes to different forms of marketing im open to new experiences because that is how you usually grow in this business. Thank you for your time i´ll see you around =)

Hi, @MzTraffic ! I'm glad that you thought it a good idea to introduce yourself, so we can offer you a proper welcome to the forums. :)

We have a lot of FB marketers here, so I think you'll find it a great place to find and share information.

If you ever have a question or want to share some good info, just start a thread to get responses.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello MzTraffic. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello =) i thought that would be a good idea to introduce myself to the community my name is George i am 30 years of age and i currently live in the UK. I am a marketer and my marketing platform is mostly facebook due to my experience with it so it makes it easier to work with facebook. I am an open person when it comes to different forms of marketing im open to new experiences because that is how you usually grow in this business. Thank you for your time i´ll see you around =)

Welcome to AffiliateFix @MzTraffic ! Thanks for joining us.

It's always great to have another experienced FB marketer join us. There are always lively discussions going on here in the forums about FB and other social platforms.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back