The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone.

mikew6900

affiliate
My name is Mike and I'm very happy to be here. I'm a newbie to Affiliate Marketing and I'm here to learn and meet new friends. I work for Light Year Wireless as an affiliate and would like to make a go of working from home. I'm in Pensacola, FL. with a broken foot and pretty much home bound. I enjoy interacting with people and exchanging info and ideas.

My dream has always been to have my own home business but I need to get educated as much as possible. I look forward to chatting with as many of you fine people as possible. Have a great day.:D

Hi, nice too see more and more people join the community. If you want to know more about affiliate marketing, you've chosen the right forum

Hi Mike,

Welcome to 5 Star Thanks for joining us. You've come to the right place.
Start with the stickies in the newbie forum to get off to a good start.

Hi Mike. Sorry to read about your broken foot...but if it gets you to start thinking about your own home business then maybe it's a suffering you can handle for now...:) Take care and don't be shy to ask questions. All the best.

Hi Mike, it's good to welcome a fellow Floridian. Since you're homebound, I hope the cold weather isn't getting you down too much.

I'm new to this forum as well, but been around affiliate marketing a while. Your approaching the "work at home" thing the right way. Learn as much as you can before diving in.

banners
Back