The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone!!

Niche Marketer

I have been in the biz for a little while. However I am new to the whole forum thing. It is amazing how much changes in one day in this industry and it's great to have area like this. I look forward to learning/and giving advice. I am an AE for a moderate size Lead Gen Company. I made my money in this industry dealing only with direct offers. I look forward to getting to know everyone and can't wait to start chatting!!!!:)

Welcome to 5 Star, Niche Marketer.

You will probably like our Nich Marketing Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/niche-marketing/

We will help you with the forum thing if you have any problems.

We enjoy having experinced people join us because they can be helpful to our members who don't have much experience.

We look forward to your participation in our discussions.

Thanks for joining.

Hi James and welcome. I know you will come to think of this as your second home...well...virtual home anyway...:) Take care and I look forward to hearing what you have to say. All the best.

Hey James,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you joined us. We are always happy to have more experienced members. Don't worry about the forum, you'll learn. Just read our rules to be sure you know what?s allowed and ask questions if you have any.

banners
Back