The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone

gl8523

Hey everyone, my name is Greg and im new here. Im also new to the MLM industry so i hope i can learn alot from some of you more experienced people. Im looking forward to getting to know lots of you and to get to work together.

Greg

Well Greg this site is an awesome place to ask questions i am super new to MLM but we will see how it goes. You can never truly tell how much something is actually going to pay off.

Hi Greg and Derk,

Welcome to 5 Star. We don't really do MLM here, in fact you'll find most of our members are fairly anti-MLM. However there are some elements of Internet marketing that apply whether you are doing MLM or affiliate marketing.

So if you want to learn more about generating traffic or doing SEO and those types of things we can be a big help with. But if you start talking about building downlines or ask direct network marketing type questions, you may hear a bit of an echo in the room. :p

Hi Greg. I'm with Linda on the anti-MLM thing...but I hope you find your way in whatever it is you end up doing. Take care and all the best.

MI
Back