The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

hello everyone

hustleroxc

affiliate
I'm new to this forum and I'm an affiliate for Dish Network. I was previously working for a Dish Network Retailer but got let go because they found out I signed up as an affiliate for another company. I'm sure I will get filled with good advice so I can succeed as a Dish Network affiliate..

Hi hustleroxc,

Welcome to 5 Star. Sorry to hear about that happening. We have lots of helpful advice and friendly members. So I hope we can help you reach success. Feel free to ask questions when you have any and we'll try to help.

Welcome to 5 Star, hustleroxc.

You can get plenty of very useful advice here and without anyone trying to sell you anything because we don't allow it.

Our members are knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. You should be able to receive lots of help here whenever you need it.

Thanks for joining.

Welcome hustleeroxc. There's lots to learn and some very knowledgeable folks on here so look around and don't be shy to ask questions. On a different note, is it even legal that your previous employers let you go because of what you did in your personal life? I'm assuming that you were attempting to do affiliate work on your own time? I'd be curious to see if you have any recourse. Take care and all the best.

MI
Back