monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by danlic49, Mar 24, 2013.

1. danlic49

danlic49 Affiliate affiliate

Hi All:
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone! I really want to learn how to get targeted traffic to my CPA offers. Where in the membership should I be looking into. Does anyone have good sources. I belong to the following CPA networks: Neverblue, Peerfly, Clickbooth, Maxbounty, and Yeah Mobi.
    I did a recent campaign on Buzz City and got a lot of clicks but no sales. Can you guys and gals help show me how to make money in CPA. Looking for some ideas. I thought the difficult part was trying to get accepted to these networks. I found that to be easy. Now that I'm in, I would like to make some money.
    Anyways hello again and I hope to meet some good people.
    Dan

2. monetizer
  3. mattyboy

mattyboy Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to CPAFix! What type of offers are you promoting?

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome to the Forum, how did you find us?

5. danlic49

danlic49 Affiliate affiliate

I heard about the forum thru a WSO at the warrior forum. My last CPA was a mobile offer but in general I promote a lot on what my affiliate manager recommends.
    But can not break the bank on these offers. That is why I joined the forum to see if I can push through. Any ideas or suggestions? I would be willing to put up some cash and split profits with a member if they have a great idea or plan.
    Dan

6. lunchhawk

lunchhawk Affiliate affiliate

7. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Hey Dan , welcome to cpafix :)

8. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

9. CashAdsSarrah

CashAdsSarrah Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hello nice to meet you Id change your keywords if getting clicks and no conversions good luck :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI