The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone

gamebak

affiliate
Hey everyone,
I'm Alex, a passionate developer.

I just got here, because you are one of the biggest sites when it comes to affiliate discussion.
I'll try to give some real insight from my experience with what worked and what not in my case and the bad advertising networks.

Hey Alex,

tell us more, what do you develop? any games?
If so, we'd definitely have something to talk about :)

Hope this place will become your AM home, where you're always welcome.
We are here to help you increase your knowledge and wisdom.

And if you're searching for trustful CPI network, just ping me!
P.S. we have launched PINs as well. Join our at your journey!

Mostly into products that are close to SEO, the niches are small but lucrative. The competitions isn't huge and I can evolve from there ( more products, increase client base , etc ).
My products are SaaS and web based. I like to give the users a really fast and easy experience for what they need :)

Thanks for telling me!

Hey everyone, I'm Alex, a passionate developer.

Hi @gamebak , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I just got here, because you are one of the biggest sites when it comes to affiliate discussion.
I'll try to give some real insight from my experience with what worked and what not in my case and the bad advertising networks.

Always great to have another voice of experience join us.

What areas of affiliate marketing interest you?

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

Hey everyone,
I'm Alex, a passionate developer.

Hello, Alex!
Nice to meet you. It's great you have such experience that you can share with us. I'm already excited to know more about bad advertising networks :)

Glad to meet you all, you seem to be really supportive!
I'm into cpa/cpc areas, but I also do side experiments with low amounts to see what works and what doesn't. This year I planned to test to create something viral.

Welcome Alex! @gamebak ... Im telling you CPA is always a great area... I see TJ has got you covered, on of the best moderators, so if you need anything more about CPA in mobile... always happy to help ;)

banners
Back