The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone!

I got job independent on AM when...(aka aprox. $100 a day)

• at my first take of affiliate marketing, very fast

• at my first take on affiliate marketing, took a while

• at my 2nd take on affiliate marketing, went 8to5 after 1st take

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luis Oscar Cruz

My name is Luis Oscar from Puerto Rico. I'm new to AffiliateFix. I would love to meet fellow affiliate puerto ricans.

Years ago I dedicated myself to learning affiliate marketing but worked on a never ending project (literally...or never starting), too big for my experience. Made an affiliate LED lightbulb site but targeted every latin american regionalism for the word lightbulb. Earned non-mentionable money. I failed miserably on every aspect but I learned. Not only from my fails but from my affiliate and IM study. I kept on the 8am to 5pm but I knew I would try affiliate marketing again. I'm ready for my new take on AM.

Learning from my previous experience years ago I planned on doing my first step as simple as possible to knew results immediately and take that data to keep testing; test everything. Following what Charles Ngo recommends I will start with a mobile PopAds affiliate campaign. When successful on this campaign I will taste Facebook Ads. I chose Bemob as the tracker (Voluum? Not in this moment) and a have brain supplement CPA as the offer.
I am confident I will succeed this time.

My background is on creative; sculptures, graphic/web design, vehicle wraps.

My name is Luis Oscar from Puerto Rico. I'm new to AffiliateFix. I would love to meet fellow affiliate puerto ricans.

Years ago I dedicated myself to learning affiliate marketing but worked on a never ending project (literally...or never starting), too big for my experience. Made an affiliate LED lightbulb site but targeted every latin american regionalism for the word lightbulb. Earned non-mentionable money. I failed miserably on every aspect but I learned. Not only from my fails but from my affiliate and IM study. I kept on the 8am to 5pm but I knew I would try affiliate marketing again. I'm ready for my new take on AM.

Learning from my previous experience years ago I planned on doing my first step as simple as possible to knew results immediately and take that data to keep testing; test everything. Following what Charles Ngo recommends I will start with a mobile PopAds affiliate campaign. When successful on this campaign I will taste Facebook Ads. I chose Bemob as the tracker (Voluum? Not in this moment) and a have brain supplement CPA as the offer.
I am confident I will succeed this time.

My background is on creative; sculptures, graphic/web design, vehicle wraps.
welcome to the forum. Thanks for long and detail introduction about yourself.

thumbsup.png
Hi, Welcome

I question your choice of a *brain supplement* I have seen the ads and the *claims* -- do you have any solid conversion statistics or just statistics of lots of ads ...

Now I may be wrong: They say never overestimate the intelligence of the general public.
BUT: do people that think they need more brains have money to spend on this?

You have an interesting background. Maybe, you should offer us graphic design. If you have a portfolio you can message (DM) me the link (just add spaces to it -- pls don't post it in public until you have the status,etc) . I would like to see your work ...

Last edited:
thumbsup.png
Hi, Welcome

I question your choice of a *brain supplement* I have seen the ads and the *claims* -- do you have any solid conversion statistics or just statistics of lots of ads ...

Now I may be wrong: They say never overestimate the intelligence of the general public.
BUT: do people that think they need more brains have money to spend on this?

You have an interesting background. Maybe, you should offer us graphic design. If you have a portfolio you can message (DM) me the link (just add spaces to it -- pls don't post it in public until you have the status,etc) . I would like to see your work ...
Actually to have a brain supplement product as the offer was not planned. A month ago or so I was looking on Youtube on free 30 day challenges. I wanted to follow the challenge EXACTLY as the video. Found one and he got a brain supplement product as the offer. Then noticed he had only 6 videos (it was not really a challenge). As I had already the offer approved I kept it as my first test offer. Also trying to avoid been approved by a network and giving 0 results by trashing the offer and making the AM loose faith on me.

Today I launched the campaign and it seems brain supplement is not a good product on PopAds. I think I will take the brain supplement product to Facebook Ads and get a mobile game or app for PopAds.

Brain supplements are not for making anyone more intelligent. They are to improve retention and focus (good for students, professionals, and seniors as well), but I understand what you say about the claims.

Thanks for your interest. I have my portfolio on Behance. I'll DM.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Luis!

I have to agree with @Graybeard about promoting a nootropic via pops. It usually requires some preselling via a landing or sales page (don't launch a custom one without getting approval first). Might take more than that, too. Like content on a website or to an email list. You're going to have to build some trust with a product like that, I think.

Not to worry, Luis. We're here for you. Do some reading and be sure to start a thread in the appropriate forum, anytime you have a question or need help.

Enjoy the forums, Luis! :)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Luis!

I have to agree with @Graybeard about promoting a nootropic via pops. It usually requires some preselling via a landing or sales page (don't launch a custom one without getting approval first). Might take more than that, too. Like content on a website or to an email list. You're going to have to build some trust with a product like that, I think.

Not to worry, Luis. We're here for you. Do some reading and be sure to start a thread in the appropriate forum, anytime you have a question or need help.

Enjoy the forums, Luis! :)
Thanks for the valuable tips @azgold. In this case the offer has a very good landing page, and one is for popunders. But, yeah..I paused the campaign; I will promote a mobile game or app on PopAds.

Thanks!

banners
Back