The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone!

Stabulous

affiliate
My name is George, nice to be a part of this community!
I've recently started searching for Affiliate Marketing and how to become profitable as an affiliate marketer, i've watched a ton of videos and read a ton of articles, learned a few of the basics but so far I feel stuck and I don't know where to start, so I would really appreciate if there is someone willing to give me a hand and show me the right path, so I can help others when I have learned what I have been thought. Cheers!

Hey George!

What are your main ideas after all the information you've read? Are you thinking about some particular vertical/GEO/traffic source? How is your budget - are you ready to invest a lot or you are really short on it?

These are the questions you need to ask yourself before starting. When you know the answers, start researching for the relative information and you will understand what to do next.

There is a thread we've created here, that will help you understand where to go next when you are ready - Ask Me Anything - Mobidea sharing knowledge!

Check the "Affiliate Marketing Guide" especially, as it explains the ecosystem of affiliate marketing.

My name is George, nice to be a part of this community!
I've recently started searching for Affiliate Marketing and how to become profitable as an affiliate marketer, i've watched a ton of videos and read a ton of articles, learned a few of the basics but so far I feel stuck and I don't know where to start, so I would really appreciate if there is someone willing to give me a hand and show me the right path, so I can help others when I have learned what I have been thought. Cheers!
George, welcome to AffiliateFix this is best place to learn affiliate marketing

banners
Back