The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone: Software Developer Wants To Make Money Blogging

reliasro

affiliate
Hello everyone!

I am glad to be here with all of you that are having results with affiliate marketing. I already know about affiliate marketing besides I know I have not applied all the knowledge I own. Even I've seen friends of mine making a lot of money just from adsense.

Any way I want to be part of this group and hope to receive support. The same from me.

Best regards,

Ramon Elias

Hello everyone!

Hello @reliasro and a big welcome to the AffilaiteFix! we're happy to have you join us.

I am glad to be here with all of you that are having results with affiliate marketing. I already know about affiliate marketing besides I know I have not applied all the knowledge I own. Even I've seen friends of mine making a lot of money just from adsense.

What is the extent of our experience? Have you already run campaigns? Are you working with specific verticals, trackers, and traffic sources?

Any way I want to be part of this group and hope to receive support. The same from me.

We are a very helpful and knowledgeable community ready to help anyone that takes action.

If you are new to all of this, if you have not run any campaigns yet, then here is some Newbie advice that all of us know makes for a great start.

Every business needs a plan, a schedule for research, learning, and execution as well as a budget. Here are a few recommendations for a Newbie to get going:

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of goals I always share with Newbies:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum Ramon!

T J

MI
Back