The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone My name is Donnie

Donald L. Crum

affiliate
Im retired and enjoying myself, but a little bored. So I have been working the internet trying a good and easy way to make money as a hobby. Its been interesting to say the least.

I worked 37 years at a Major Construction and Aggreate company. Started at the bottom and worked my way up to Equipment Utilization Manager. I was in charge of 2,500 pieces of Heavy Equipment. I was instrumental in installing electronic monitoring devices on all the equipment. It was originally supposed to turn in hours of running and location. | developed a way to have each piece of equipment to turn in all its own equipment hours and thus saving hours of run time. Instead of people turning in time as actual which were their hours but the machine at times didn't run that long. It was a huge savings in oil, filters, and mechanic time. I really enjoyed the challenge.
Donnie

So? What do you want now? Lol... I don't get the meaning of your post.

He is retired and want to make money in his spare time.

Its a good hobby though, hehe, enjoyed reading your bio, good luck and welcome to Affiliatefix, enjoy your stay here.

Regards
IndeXer

Im retired and enjoying myself, but a little bored. So I have been working the internet trying a good and easy way to make money as a hobby. Its been interesting to say the least.
Donnie

Okay @Donald Crum , we're happy to have you join us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

As for a good easy way to make money, there is no such thing in the world, not anywhere. What actually makes earning money easy (in some way) is when one develops a love for what they do. Then, and only then, is it easy in some way.

First, this is a business, and I hope you enjoy the business, but I can tell you for a fact that there is nothing in this business that I would consider a hobby. This business requires working through your learning curve with the basics so that you can then apply what you learned in real world scenarios. You will need to do some extensive reading, learn to use a tracker, master a vertical and a traffic source, and network with like minded marketers.

If you apply yourself as you did in your previous profession and enjoy it, the money will follow. It won't be difficult, it requires time, a small investment, and commitment. Anyone can make their marketing start being highly effective and reach regular positive growth, within a couple of months at most, as long as they follow the rules of the road and don't try to cut corners.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back