The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone, IM newbie here

8point6

affiliate
Hey all,

I'm new here and to IM in general. I've got some experience bulk mailing back in the AOL days.
Boy, have things changed!

I'm looking to get a jump start and possibly a push in the right direction.
I've got a little bit of chump change saved up and hoping to invest into something worthwhile.

I've been reading up on a lot here and some other forums.
There's almost too much information out there.

It's like all these idea's come together, but it's hard to try to match up offers with niches, atleast in my eyes.

I know I can generate traffic by investing in either CL posts, Social Media and CPC campaigns.
But where do I even start?

I've got several domains, but again.. very hard time finding offers that would work well with my niches.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!

Great to see you here, we'll be able to give you a push in the right direction.

Start off by having a look at the Newbie411 Guide, have a look around here, then ask any questions and we will help in any way we can.

I'm writing a series. I've posted the first 3. There will probably be a year's worth of marketing in this. Follow the series.

Marketing With Google

I'm connecting all the lessons, so just follow to the next.

Good luck. Lots of good stuff here. :)

Jinger

Ill take a stab to answer this question

Where do you start. kind of loaded...because you can start in multiple places and in multiple ways, but that's the beauty because there is no completely wrong way to do things...only in certain circumstances.

Your on the right path by having some domains but I would have come up with a niche before the domains. It is relatively easy to find a niche to work inside. Don't limit yourself to what you know about because you can always learn about new things which will only make you a better more believable marketer. Do your keyword research and see what you can rank for. Then create a good landing page that is content focused. 80% content 20% selling. Set up an email form on each landing pages and have it on multiple pages to give you multiple ways to get the email. If you are truly interested in providing good useful information then the people will read your page and volunteer information or buy your product.

It is important to have multiple ways to make money. build up one method then move to the next. for example build up Facebook then focus on twitter, email marketing and so on.

MI
Back