The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone..I am new here.

salpha

affiliate
Just want to say hello to all fellow internet marketers here in dojo.

Happy to connect and learn more valuable tips & advice from you guys.

I am looking to master CPA marketing and get accepted by CPA networks.

I hope this forum can help me achieve that simple goal.

Thank you for reading this thread.

Just want to say hello to all fellow internet marketers here in dojo. Happy to connect and learn more valuable tips & advice from you guys.

Hello @salpha and welcome to the AffiliateFix and the DOJO! We are pleased to have you with us. We have an abundance of valuable tips and advice throughout the forum and I am sure it will keep you busy while designing and defining your new business in IM.

I am looking to master CPA marketing and get accepted by CPA networks. I hope this forum can help me achieve that simple goal.

As a DOJO member, you have the help of the Administrator and the Network Reps to accepted into some networks. Remember to very respectful of this, if you ask for help to get into the networks, then be sure to be a model affiliate. This is the thread in the DOJO to get assistance joining networks. Let us expedite your Network Applications.

T J

Hello @salpha and welcome to the AffiliateFix and the DOJO! We are pleased to have you with us. We have an abundance of valuable tips and advice throughout the forum and I am sure it will keep you busy while designing and defining your new business in IM.

As a DOJO member, you have the help of the Administrator and the Network Reps to accepted into some networks. Remember to very respectful of this, if you ask for help to get into the networks, then be sure to be a model affiliate. This is the thread in the DOJO to get assistance joining networks. Let us expedite your Network Applications.

T J

Hi TJ,

Is it mandatory to show proof of earnings to get approved by CPA networks. What about the first timer, I am sure we all had to start somewhere....!?

Thank you

Is it mandatory to show proof of earnings to get approved by CPA networks. What about the first timer, I am sure we all had to start somewhere....!?

That's why we have a thread in the Dojo, to get the Newbies started. It's a challenge these days for Newbies to get accepted into some networks. There thousands of applicants a day now and there is fraud at an all time high. Ask for help getting into the networks in the Dojo thread and treat your new network affiliations respectfully and you will be okay. In my opinion, PeerFly is a good place to start. As well, read through the reviews of the networks available to hep you decide which networks may be a good fit for you.

MI
Back