The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone, Happy to Join This Forum

jickien

affiliate
Hi everyone, first post here.

I have been a freelance mobile game developer since 2011, i have developed lots of game apps for my clients, i publish my own mobile games as well, but many of them just earn me couple of bucks per month...

At the beginning of 2015, a game i published surprisingly earn me 2k+ USD that month. And until Nov of 2015, that game still keep earning me 2k-3k every month. i started to think how to earn money by clever way rather than the hard way. I can't remember how I found my answer - CPA and affiliate marketing, but that's why i came to this great forum.

To get familiar with how it works, I have made landing page for my game, have ran some campaigns on FB by promoting my games to targeted players, and i got the rank and income increased a bit, then have got approved by a mobile offer site as well..

I'm really exciting about what i have learned till now, will keep learning and take more actions in 2016!

Hi everyone, first post here.

Hi @jickien , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I have been a freelance mobile game developer since 2011, i have developed lots of game apps for my clients, i publish my own mobile games as well, but many of them just earn me couple of bucks per month...

At the beginning of 2015, a game i published surprisingly earn me 2k+ USD that month. And until Nov of 2015, that game still keep earning me 2k-3k every month. i started to think how to earn money by clever way rather than the hard way. I can't remember how I found my answer - CPA and affiliate marketing, but that's why i came to this great forum.

To get familiar with how it works, I have made landing page for my game, have ran some campaigns on FB by promoting my games to targeted players, and i got the rank and income increased a bit, then have got approved by a mobile offer site as well..

I'm really exciting about what i have learned till now, will keep learning and take more actions in 2016!

You've got loads of great skills and I am sure you'll find an abundance of ways to integrate them into Affiliate Marketing.

Learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome!
I believe these years in gamedev and with joining Fix you'll reach some success!
You already have experience in tech which is big benefit.

And if you're searching for trustful CPI network, just ping me.

Welcome to AF, as you have seen from the posts above, there are plenty of friendly people around here, so don`t be afraid to ask around if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts

It is a good thing that you are learning on a daily basis on the tips that will forever keep you on top. The forum has always been very helpful to me and I can confess that the it is the best place to be on this blog. Just stay in touch with this great people and you will keep learning.

@indexer thank you, reading your Q&A post, have plenty of useful informations there!
@Dispply ok np! will try your network when i got good CPI offer. may i ask what's the top verticals and countries on your network here?
@HCFGrizzly @Dr. Forum yes your are right! this forum is really great place to learn! ;)

@Dispply ok np! will try your network when i got good CPI offer. may i ask what's the top verticals and countries on your network here?[/USER]

We are providing offers ourselves. Which means you may start any time. Top geos are North America & Tier1. CPI campaigns + we've started some PINs.
Which one could be interesting for you?

MI
Back