The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everybody, it's nice to be here

ATPAgency.com

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Martin.

I'll try to be helpful as much as I can. My favorite topics are: e-Marketing, NLP, SEO, creating online brand.

I came here to learn new ebusiness tricks. ;)

My current web project you can check out clicking in signature.

I'm open minded person, fell free to contact me any time.

I enjoy sport every day, I like running and riding bicycle. I'm adrenaline freak and extreme sports are my favorite.

See you at the forum in next topic :)

All the Best

Hello Martin
Welcome to UK Webmaster World. Does NLP stand for Neuro Linguistic Programming?
Temi

I rtead a book on this many years ago while in sales. NLP is a decent enough concept and it does of course work. I was then loaned another book by a friend which was absolute crap. It spoke more about the system than the doing, and of course, no matter what you learn, if you do not use it wisely then you gain nothing.

Quite righ OWG,
I read a few NLP books too that was many years ago.... I also bough some Anthony Robins books, he use NLP concepts, it was quite useful to me then.

Hello

Hello Martin,

Welcome to UKWW forum. I must admit that i never heard about NLP, but now you made me curious, I will definetly look arround to find a book and read it.

Ovi

ovi said:
I must admit that i never heard about NLP, but now you made me curious, I will definetly look arround to find a book and read it.

You should do it definetly.

temi said:
Your directory is not bad either, looks like you just started it.

Thank's , great to hear that form you. Yes I just started, so I'll be very pleased to get some URL's.

OWG had already submitted :D

btw. Why this doesn't work :???:

NLP is actually an interesting concept. NLP can change the way a person reacts, thinks, and makes decisions. NLP monitors facial expressions, body language, posture and speech to determine what a person is truly saying.

MI
Back