The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello! :D

Welcome to 5 Star, clrsoftnet.

I was the one who did the biting.

I hope you will take a look at all of the forums we have here. We probably have several topics that are of interest to you.

Please feel free to jump into any of our discussions and ask questions whenever you have any or answer questions when you can.

Hi clrsoftnet,

Welcome to 5 Star. Larry is the best biter in the biz and only bites people that break the rules. So read em if you want to save that behind from another bite. :p

In a nutshell if you don't spam, advertise, link drop or act mean to any of our members
you won't ever get bit. If you're here to either learn or help others we'll get along just fine. :)

Yes I did travel alot, now Im staying at my country of origin, Paraguay...

Been in Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Honduras, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Nicaragua, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile, Israel, Italy, France, Spain...and many others in the trips

Now I'm opening an software developing site/enterprise and want to learn more about marketing and also see what I can do to make marketing better in the internet :)

I hope I get many friends like you people ;)

Wow, you've been to alot of awesome places! I am jealous :)

Its a beautiful part of the world, I love the nature in South America, Europe etc.

banners
Back