The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello :D

PiniPoh

Hi!
I'm Domenico from Napoli, Italy

I work in the affiliate marketing since 2013. My favorite strategy is Blog marketing and SEO. So I just promote offers reviewing them or listing them in a top3/5/10 list.
In my experience, traffic got by search engines is the best converting ever, and it also has no cost (except for the hard work in creating good articles).

Until some year ago I was making about 4000/5000 $ monthly with italian and english dating offers (from Crakrevenue and Clickdealer) just making full reviews of dating sites, or top lists.

Now it's getting harder: competitors are growing really fast and aggressive :D being in the google first page is becoming increasingly difficult.

So... I'll never give up on improve SEO results, but in the meanwhile I'm trying some Media Buying strategies too, which brings me here. In this forum I'm finding a lot of useful resources and case studies, and can't wait to pay you back sharing my winning experiences :D

See you!

Hi!
I'm Domenico from Napoli, Italy

I work in the affiliate marketing since 2013. My favorite strategy is Blog marketing and SEO. So I just promote offers reviewing them or listing them in a top3/5/10 list.
In my experience, traffic got by search engines is the best converting ever, and it also has no cost (except for the hard work in creating good articles).

Until some year ago I was making about 4000/5000 $ monthly with italian and english dating offers (from Crakrevenue and Clickdealer) just making full reviews of dating sites, or top lists.

Now it's getting harder: competitors are growing really fast and aggressive :D being in the google first page is becoming increasingly difficult.

So... I'll never give up on improve SEO results, but in the meanwhile I'm trying some Media Buying strategies too, which brings me here. In this forum I'm finding a lot of useful resources and case studies, and can't wait to pay you back sharing my winning experiences :D

See you!

welcome to the forum bro.
it's amazing since you thought about media buying.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Thank you all for your welcome! :D

Welcome to the affiliate Fix forum discussion, that looks you have good experience in SEO and your absolutely right competitions are increasing day by day, Its because of all the information available easily in forums/articles and video sites
Yes indeed, not to mention Google algorithm changing once a week :D

MI
Back