The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello all-

Drof 13

As hard as it is to admit, this is my first time posting on any site. I'm here to learn and understand affilates and their programs. My general business background is product development, marketing, and PR. I'm a quick study and need to pick anyones mind that is willing to share. I have a few products that I have invented and I'm sure if you watch baseball you have seen one of them. I share this not to brag but to offer a hand in marketing. I need help understand affilates, how they work, what makes them good or bad and just a general understanding. The ABC of this marketing. If I can help with product or market development, then please just ask.

There is not a person that is reading this posting that does ot have a million dollar idea. We all do we just don't know how to take it from thought to finish product. I do.

Look forward to learning and teaching. Thanks for welcoming me.

Drof 13,

Welcome to the forum. You found a great place to learn about affiliate marketing and to ask questions. Equally, I look forward to your marketing imput here.

Hi Drof 13,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

We have lots of affiliate info and helpful members and you have some unique insights to share.
Sounds like a good combination! :)

Hi and welcome to the forum! There is a lot of information in this forum that will provide you with affiliate marketing know how. They are great in here and willing to answer any questions that you might have.

Good luck;)

MI
Back