The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello all

OldManBrewer

Hi! I'm Old Man Brewer, a retired General Motors [later Delphi Automotive] manager now enjoying the good life of Internet Marketing and Training. I've been around a long, long time, but always avoided the forums until just recently. I own a local retail shop "The Guy Shop" where I sell officially licensed NASCAR, Harley Davidson, NFL, NHL, and MLB items, among others. I also own several internet properties, and am active in 30-some affiliate programs. Personally, I am married, have five children, ages 40 to 12, nine grandchildren, and one great-grandson. I am here to keep up with the latest, to help, and, of course, to be helped. [Any and all of that will be greatly appreciated. ;) ]

Welcome to 5 Star, OldManBrewer.

I'm glad you finally got into forums and have decided to join 5 Star. I hope we will become your favorite.

This is a very friendly community with a lot of very helpful members. The membership goes all the way from people just getting started through very experienced professionals. Some of the big industry names are also among our membership.

You are experienced. We always love to get experienced members because they can be so helpful to our members who are just getting started.

I can assure you that this is a great place to keep up with the latest. That is good because some things are now changing very quickly.

I hope you will enjoy your 5 Star experience.

Hey OldManBrewer,

Welcome to 5 Star. Quite the nice intro.
Wow "have five children, ages 40 to 12" that's quite a spread.

Glad to have another experienced marketer onboard. We are always happy to
brainstorm and share tips and ideas.

banners
Back