The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello all

M

mikeresource815

Just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone. My name is Mike, and I head up an affiliate network with lots of unique/ direct offers. If you want to know more, feel free to message me.

Also, a little about myself outside of work. I'm a huge outdoors person, I enjoy hiking and kayaking whenever I get a chance to get out. When I'm not in the office, I'm almost always outside, disconnected from my cell phone, tv, computer, etc. I love it.

I'm also vegetarian. There, I guess that's my intro:)

Welcome to CAPFix Mike. Look forward to having you around :)

Is the network a private, invite only network or do you not fancy sharing any details at this moment in time? Would be great to hear how business is for you guys.

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. The network is Media Best Interactive. We work direct with the AOR or advertiser on every offer we put on the network.

The affiliate network is just one division of the company. We also do a lot of business in regard to IPs with a separate division. We own close to 1,500 /24s and do short and long term leasing on blocks ranging from /24s to /18s. Just putting it out there in case anyone on here needs IP space:)

banners
Back