The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hello all

Garthos

affiliate
Hey guys, I've been in affiliate marketing for about 4 years, made good money with seo but i really want to learn how to run paid traffic to offers.
The forum looks great many great shares and advice from top affiliates. I'm glad to be a part of it

Welcome to our community. Its great to know someone have a lot of experience has joined our forum. By the way which CPA network are you working with ?

Hello @Garthos and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I've been in affiliate marketing for about 4 years, made good money with seo but i really want to learn how to run paid traffic to offers. The forum looks great many great shares and advice from top affiliates. I'm glad to be a part of it

We have an abundance of members working with paid traffic. I am certain you'll get your Ninja :ninja: PPC going in no time. Your SEO skills backing up your PPC traffic can go along ways in some areas of marketing.

Get our grind on and join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Last edited:
Welcome to our community. Its great to know someone have a lot of experience has joined our forum. By the way which CPA network are you working with ?

I did mostly clickbank and physical products but I need to reapply to those CPA accounts I let wither and die.

Hello @Garthos and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

We have an abundance of members working with paid traffic. I am certain you'll get your Ninja :ninja: PPC going in not time. Your SEO skills backing up your PPC traffic can go along ways in some areas of marketing.

Get our grind on and join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Thanks TJ, I already joined William's CPA evolution but will sign up to the Dojo sooner than later when a get thru some of the material. . I think they may complement each other

Thanks TJ, I already joined William's CPA evolution but will sign up to the Dojo sooner than later when a get thru some of the material. . I think they may complement each other

Will is a great guy and you will learn a great deal from him! Will and the Dojo are a great match as well.

Thanks everyone , I must admit this is the warmest welcome I've ever gotten on a forum. just shows me what a helpful community I've stumbled upon.
Thank for making me feel right at home

Hows the Cpa evolution going i heard POF is down for sign up so it cant work any more for the first part ?

MI
Back