The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello all

I am brand new here, and hoping to make some new friends, and learn everything i possibly can. I need to make some money

It's great to have you with us at the AffiliateFix @scrapiron and you can easily make many new friends here. Here are a couple of threads to get you started:

1. Our WIKI is your daily reference for definitions and more!

2. As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started - This is a very lengthy thread and will give you the perspectives of Newbies coming into our industry. Grab your favorite beverage with a pad and pen. Take copious notes and then add your own well thought out post at the end.

Also, and I cannot stress this enough, be very active in the forums here. There are an abundance of great Newbie Marketers and Experienced Marketers as well as Network and Tool Reps in our ranks of members. All of us are deeply involved in helping one another master our skill sets and creating profitable, stable, and replicateable businesses. Being very active starting threads and contributing to other member posts will demonstrate to others that you are serious about getting your new business on track.

Thanks for being here, Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back