The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello...again!

Kutaone

affiliate
Hi! I'm Mark or Kutaone...

This is more like a reintroduction... I start enjoying and learning from this forum over a year ago. I was busting my tail to get my website up and full of good content and building good links etc....then came that sneaky malware!!!

Long story short it took me a year to get back to where I am now. (I drug me feet for a while trying to find someone who could fix all my websites.) I had lots of websites, only two affiliate websites, on this server and all of them were affected. So basically I am starting over and only now back to the point where I can do an affiliate website or two.

I look forward to giving and getting advice. My first bit of advice...make sure your website is secure!!!!! Second bit of advice...you better be ready to bust your tail if you want to make affiliate marketing worth your time.

I am back! I am ready to bust my tail! I am ready to be a sponge! I am ready to help where I can!

Look forward to interacting-

Mark

Hi Mark welcome back to the forum i also was hacked and cost me alot of hours in repairing and i couldnt agree with your comment more "make sure your website is secure!!!!! "

MI
Back