The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello AffiliateFix, Goodbye to 9am-6pm commitment (hopefully)

Dear fellow Affiliate Marketers,

I started my CPA journey, concentrating on PPV, not long ago and I would reckon this as my 2nd job. Although my normal day to day job is currently financing the adventure but I believe the 2nd job has limitless potential to lead one to financial freedom and turn it into a profitable business.

I trust that community support and encouragement is important in this Affiliate Marketing business. I hope to be able to learn from you guys as much as possible from this forum and I would be sharing my follow along soon.

Thank you.

Dear fellow Affiliate Marketers

Hello @MinionBanana and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

I trust that community support and encouragement is important in this Affiliate Marketing business. I hope to be able to learn from you guys as much as possible from this forum and I would be sharing my follow along soon.

Load of great marketers here at every level and I encourage you to forge relationships with as many as you can. As you say, "community support and encouragement is important in this Affiliate Marketing"! Well said!

Post often, report your progress, ask loads of questions by starting new threads, and you'll be upping your game in not time.

Remember to check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

HI, MinionBanana,

Your right about it (Although my normal day to day job is currently financing the adventure but I believe the 2nd job has limitless potential to lead one to financial freedom and turn it into a profitable business.) and its really helpful if you will be part of the DOJOs. Good luck to your campaigns and looking forward to get along with you.

cheers!

Hi TJ,
Thank you...I will try to share meaningful posts as often as I can.
Are you able to recommend a reputable CPA network (pays affiliate and pays on time) which mainly focus on International Offers?

Hi Jamestonee,
Yes, better be late than never and things are ever changing in this internet arena.
Now even the big Google becomes part of a bigger family Alphabet!
Anything is possible. Looking forward to know you and grow our knowledge together.

Hi TJ, Are you able to recommend a reputable CPA network (pays affiliate and pays on time) which mainly focus on International Offers?

There are many in our Resource area of the forum. Read through their offerings, reviews, and posts to get a feel for them. There are an abundance of networks and that will have exactly what you need.

MI
Back